Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hello world! it has been crazy over here in our little world. we are currently in escrow! its not fun. so we are going through the ringer I tell ya and this isn't our forever home "sigh" enough of that drama. My kiddos are growing so fast, I kinda want another baby, shh don't tell hubs I said that. he will be running to get a vasectomy like stat. 

We had a fun time this weekend with grandma aka my mom. She took us to adventure city in anaheim. Neo was super scared of all the rides. Lola had so much fun on the rides. the magic show was cute for kids lol. petting zoo pretty cool. after that we went to farrels. it was the kids first time there. they had so much fun!  ok I am done rambling about this weekend.  I know I don't have followers LOL but I am going to ask a question. if you could go anywhere with your family, where with that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment